AIRTEC LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOY TOP INDUCTION PIPE FOR MK2 FOCUS RS
*Product can take from 7-14 days to be delivered
New easy fit design with the end of the pipes swayed to stop the pipes blowing off on mapped Focus RS’
- Direct replacement! No modding required
- Billet airflow sensor boss
- Main induction pipe body is high quality alloy and manderal bent – no welds
- Super light weight design
- Alloy has better heat deplacement compared to stainless – so colder air enters the turbo
- Profiled 3mm thick securing brackets
- Available in polished or stealthy Pro-Series Black
- Swaged ends to prevent pipes from coming off
Replaces that ugly Ford black plastic Induction pipe in a matter of minutes.
Fitting takes only 10 minutes, why not add some of our new stainless steel fitting posts to go with your new induction pipe, these can be added on the options list.
Picture 4. Stainless fitting posts are not needed to fit your new alloy induction pipe, they just enhance the overall look.
Please note: This product will only fit with the uprated Pro Hoses turbo to crossover.
Gloss Black, Race Red, Performance Blue hoses normally kept in stock.
Other colour hoses, made to order
Frozen White, Bright Yellow, Grey, Kawasaki Green, Orange,
Purple, Vivid Pink, Nitrous Blue, Ultimate Green, Nitrous Blue
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.