AST Suspension, 5100 Series - Renault Megane RS 3 250/265
*Made to order lead time can vary
AST Suspension 5100 Series
AST Suspension 5100 Series (1-way)
The 5100 Series coilover kit utilises an inverted / upside down technology. This technology is proven to produce an extremley strong damper, providing better suspension geometry under heavy lateral and braking loads as seen in a road and track environment.
With the 5100 Series suspension you can adjust rebound with one knob (range of 12 positions). Whilst the adjust platform allows you to adjust the ride height of your car. AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height.
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston.
- 14mm diameter internal shaft.
- 44.5 mm diameter shaft struts, inverted.
- Steel cylinder body shocks, inverted.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound adjustable.
- Low friction seal.
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers.
- Rubber bushings for ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Optional spherical top mounts.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Optional custom valving.
Renault Megane RS 2 - kit suitable for 250/265 models, including Trophy.