AST Suspension 5200 - Clio 197/200 (2006-2010)
*Made to order lead time can vary
AST Suspension Club sport 5200 Shock Absorbers.
The 5200 Series are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon competition 3-way adjustable shock absorbers. The 5200 shock absorbers are adjustable in compression and rebound.
The design of the compression adjuster is an evolution of the compression adjuster we provided for the American Grand-Am series for the last few years. The 5200 shock absorbers were designed to achieve a quick and easy setup, allowing separate adjustment of compression and rebound.
In the 5200 Series AST uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 series have been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing other major brands and setting a new standard for 2-way dampers. It’s no surprise that the 5200 series are becoming the favourite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts worldwide.
- High end, track-ready suspension that is totally street friendly.
- Fully upgradeable to 5300 specs.
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable (‘Doubles’), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and increased oil/ nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminium cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampings.
- Spherical lower ”eye” shock mounts.
- Reservoir with a hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: ’08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully serviced and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.
*Actual product may vary, sample image only.
Renault Clio RS 197/200 (Mk 3) - Adjustable top mounts will vary between pre and post June 2010, both options available.
- Set of 4 shock adsorbers
- Front top mounts
- Spring kit (spring rate based on application)
- Product Certificate
Please ensure that this product is fitted by a trained professional. Our experienced team offer a range of fitting services at our workshop please ask for prices.