GAZ Golds - Escort MKI (1968-11/73)
*Product can take up to 6 weeks to be delivered
Gaz Gold height adjustable kits are a premium range of suspension units designed for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast. If you need help with spring rates please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
The main features of these kits are:
- Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit
- Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
- All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
- All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and rede fade in motor racing conditions.
- The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use.
Please note - Products may vary from the generic picture displayed