Megane Mk RS 280/300 Stud & Nut Conversion Kit
Megane Mk4 RS 280/300 Stud & Nut Conversion Kit
This is a complete set of 20 studs and 60 degree taper steel nuts. The nuts have an open head and a 19mm hexagon.
These are UK made not cheap studs as found online.
These studs replace your exiting wheel bolts. They are must for track days and racing making wheel changes far easier and faster.
The Studs Features:
- 10.9 Grade Strength steel for strength and safety purposes
- Bullet Tip Help in Preventing cross-threading when fitting nuts
- Faster and easier wheel changes
- Black zinc coating for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
Choice of length
- 68mm length: Suitable for standard wheels and up to 5mm spacers
- 75mm length: Suitable for up to 15mm spacers
- 82mm length: Suitable for up to 20mm spacers
- 90mm Length: Suitable for spacers up to 28mm
This kit really couldn't be easier to fit. Just remove your wheel, screw the studs into the hub with studlock and an Allen key, then slide your wheel back over the studs and tighten the nuts to the required torque setting.
This kit will also fit many other makes and models with M12x1.5mm bolt threads, please ask for details.
Studs/nuts are also offered individually and should be replaced after every race season.