Renault Megane RS 280/300 Induction Kit
The Renault Megane RS 280/300 intake is the result of widespread design trials through dyno testing and flow analysis. It was developed to achieve three main objectives:
- Maintain low inlet temperatures in comparison to other aftermarket induction kits
- Improved air flow
- Looks aesthetically pleasing and enhances the look of your engine bay
A commonly asked question is will this fit a competitor’s & OE turbo inlet hose intake? The answer is yes it will fit other manufacturers inlet hoses and fits to the original Renault inlet hose.
- MAF Boss Manufactured from 6082 aerospace grade aluminium.
- Black anodised & powder coating for ultimate protection and durability.
- PRORAM performance air filter which has been designed with a high quality, high flow, synthetic nanofiber filtration media which is pleated to maximize surface area and in turn increase air flow.
- No engine check lights (EML)
- Increased air flow
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty