Renault Megane RS 280/300 Turbo Inlet Adaptor
Forge Motorsport Renault Megane RS 280/300 Turbo Inlet Adaptor – FMTIA4
Forge Motorsport product for the Renault Megane R.S 280/300 Turbo inlet adaptor. The all billet turbo adaptor and high flow silicone inlet pipe is proven to benefit your engines performance. This is one of the weak links on many cars and the Megane was no exception with its intake system being restrictive, the narrow bore plastic inlet pipe restricts the air flow on stage 1 and 2 tuned vehicles.
This is a component which is proven to increase power. The Forge developed turbo inlet adaptor improves your Meganes airflow in several ways; designed in a similar way to a conventional velocity stack it routes the air more directly into your turbo charger and allows more air to be compressed due to its larger capacity, this can have a positive effect on accelerating your vehicle after long deceleration or in between gear changes due to more air being kept within the intake system.
- - Manufactured from 6082 aerospace grade aluminium
- - Black anodised for ultimate protection and durability
- - Increased capacity of over 59%
- - No engine check lights (EML)
- - Increased air flow over stock item
- - The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include a specialist inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- - This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- - The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- - The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Lifetime warranty