Nuke Performance - Universal Oil Catch Cans
*Product can take up to 7 days to be delivered
Universal dual inlet Oil Catch Can with internal baffling and with a unique 300 micron filtered outlet port. Dual AN-10 inlet with AN-10 male fittings included. Dual filtration breather for competition, motorsports and tuning usage for any kind of vehicle that is in need of a crankcase gas catch can. Everything is included for single or dual inlet and atmospheric and recirculating setup.
Technical information :
• CNC macufactured from aluminium alloy 6082.
• Delivered with three AN-10 fittings, one AN-10 plug, one outlet fitting for atmospheric use and 1/4 drainage plug.
• Anodized finish for long lasting function and corrosion free appearance.
• 300 micron stainless steel cleanable / replaceable filter disc and stainless steel internal baffling.
Height : 162 mm
Width : 90 mm
Depth : 106,4 mm
Weight : 1000 g
* All measurements excluding the supplied or optional fittings.
Next Generation Of Catch Cans/Oil Breathers
The Competition Catch Can / Breather-series is a fully Billet construction, but instead of using an internal baffle as a conventional catch can it has a free flow chamber and our unique IBFU: Internal Billet Filter Unit with stainless steel filter media inside it. The Performance Catch Can use a simpler setup with a conventional stainless steel internal baffle. They all come with stainless steel brackets for safe and easy mounting. All needed fittings included both for atmospheric and recirculating setup. And they come with our anodized dip stick for easy reading of internal level.